Friday, October 19, 2007

Singapore

Ok better late then never but I will try to update you on our travels.
Form Whangarei we flew to Auckland and on to Singapore. The travels went well and the airport and airline staff everywhere were absolutely terrific with Dad, who walks with some difficulty. In Singapore they waited at the plane with a wheelchair and drove him with us in tow through immigration and customs and delivered us at the transfer counter for our ride to the hotel.
The hotel is pleasant and on Orchard road the main shopping drag of Singapore so quite convenient.
We spend our three days here with shopping, eating, visiting Jurong bird park, eating, looking for electronic gadgets, eating. Well you get the drift. This trip is going to be murder on my diet.
I Can't seem to get to my photos right now so that will have to wait untill my next visit to an internet cafe.

No comments: