Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fishy Story

The backpackers ghetto of Koh San road is still home of the weird and the wonderful and although I have no inclination of having myself tattooed, pierced or have my hair extended, platted or colored I had little hesitation to try out the latest craze of having my feet massaged by fish!
The process is simple enough you sit on a bench along a peddling pool with your feet in the water and hundreds of little sucker fish will gather and feast themselves on the dead skin flakes and debris on your feet. The sensation is a weird sort of tickling and the screams of unsuspecting people is fun to watch.



Click on this link for a video of what it looks like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely and Amazing features that gives inspiartion ………


Janny

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step