Saturday, April 27, 2013

Catch up

I've been pretty lazy in the write an update department so here is a quick overview of what i have been up to of late.
After leaving Salt Lake City by train late at night I went to San Francisco where I spend four days walking to, past and over all it's attractions. I loved the waterfront and Pier 39 and walked from downtown SF to Sausalito via the Golden Gate Bridge. I admired Alcatraz and was delighted by the old neighbourhoods and colourful shops.
Next I hopped on the train again for an almost 24 hour trip to Seattle. For me the train is the way to travel. Space to move about, a bed to sleep in and interesting people to talk to.
Seattle is on the whole a very nice town with a very scenic harbour and all against a backdrop of snow capped mountains gorgeous really.











No comments: