Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Just a note on the site medical team.

In my less then pleasant mood yesterday I forgot to mention that all the
people that staff the site hospital are PNG nationals. They once again
confirmed my belief that if you give people the opportunity and a decent
education they are capable of excellent work. They were at all times
professional while at the same time caring and seriously concerned for
my well being. I am back at work and feeling well. Hats off to them.


NOTE: This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above.
If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.
If you received the message in error please notify the original sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments.

No comments: