Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Not very happy.

Talk about having a lousy day. I woke up around midnight and felt
nauseated, had stomach cramps and spend the next few hours on the toilet
loosing most of my body fluids. At six in the morning or so things
settled down a bit and I managed to get some sleep. At nine thirty John
banged on my door, apparently for the second time, and took me over to
the site clinic. It didn't take long for them to diagnose what I
expected already, food poisoning. So I found myself on a hospital bed
with a medic trying to insert an IV it took three goes before they got
it in. I know I am a wimp but it did hurt when they got it wrong. Two
hours later I felt a lot better and they had dripped a litre or two of
water, antibiotics and cortisone in my system.
I have just stumbled in the office to check my email and have found a
whole variety of problems with our contractors and land owner groups as
well.
I think I go back to bed.




NOTE: This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above.
If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.
If you received the message in error please notify the original sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments.

No comments: